PHOENIX, AZ – REX SIMULATIONS is pleased to announce the release of Hotfix 1c for REX Worldwide Airports HD.
The Hotfix 1c includes the following fix items and additions:
• Changed “default” resolution to “standard” within drop downs located within the setup wizard and settings windows.
• Fixed issue with application not recognizing Prepar3D v1, or Prepar3D v2 during installation of textures.
• Fixed issue with LWCfg.xml file not being installed with use of FSX- Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1 or Prepar3D v2.
• Fixed issue of crashing pushback vehicles.
• Fixed issue of GSX pushback showing over REX pushback vehicle.
• Fixed unique FSX Steam Edition registry issue to auto default to FSX settings. Added warning to not change settings if this occurs.
• Separated support for more than one version of Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D.
• Fixed “Check for Updates” process on settings windows.
• Added “Restore” button to Saved Themes window.
• Added function to protect original texture files during backup process during initial startup.
REX Worldwide Airports HD is the most realistic global airport texture & 3D vehicle model enhancement available on the market today. Now you will be able to experience your airports in FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D in TRUE high definition! With over 6GB of highly detailed airport environments, the possibilities are endless. Enjoy new terminals, airport buildings and maintenance facilities, hangars, custom airline hangars, fully coherent airport ground environments, jetways, airport lighting, parking garages and even custom 3D airport ground vehicle models, all user-selectable!
Easily select, install and even save your creations within the included user interface application. For the FPS-conscious simmer, choose between HD and standard resolution material, as standard texture fidelity at lower resolution is retained due to high definition authoring.
Compatible with FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D. One license covers all! To learn more click here